As a consequence, a lot of source files needed fixing up too. There
were many cases where source files referred to STL classes but either
did not include the cooresponding C++ STL header or did not have a
using statement or did not have a 'std::' scope resolution.
I added a hook to prevent commits of header files with using statements
in them. I added skips for anything in vendor_branches, release and
src/third_party_builtin and common/utility/visitstream.h (whose using
statements I think define a single symbol name such as cerr or endl).
Nonetheless, I still think visitstream.h might bare further scrutiny
on this issue.
There are a number of other observations I had regarding header file
design and usage that I will send to visit-developers in a follow-up
git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@15352 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384