1. 03 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  2. 07 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  3. 31 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  4. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  5. 23 Sep, 2014 1 commit
  6. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  7. 09 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  8. 05 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  9. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  10. 28 Aug, 2013 1 commit
  11. 12 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  12. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  13. 08 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  14. 03 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  15. 19 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  16. 12 Jul, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      Resolving #631, removing 'using' statements from all header files. · ace3d1e1
      miller86 authored
      As a consequence, a lot of source files needed fixing up too. There
      were many cases where source files referred to STL classes but either
      did not include the cooresponding C++ STL header or did not have a
      using statement or did not have a 'std::' scope resolution.
      
      I added a hook to prevent commits of header files with using statements
      in them. I added skips for anything in vendor_branches, release and
      src/third_party_builtin and common/utility/visitstream.h (whose using
      statements I think define a single symbol name such as cerr or endl).
      Nonetheless, I still think visitstream.h might bare further scrutiny
      on this issue.
      
      There are a number of other observations I had regarding header file
      design and usage that I will send to visit-developers in a follow-up
      email.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@15352 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      ace3d1e1
  17. 06 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  18. 10 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  19. 08 Mar, 2011 2 commits
  20. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  21. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  22. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  23. 15 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  24. 13 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  25. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  26. 02 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  27. 12 May, 2009 1 commit
  28. 01 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  29. 30 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  30. 15 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  31. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  32. 07 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  33. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  34. 30 Mar, 2007 3 commits