1. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  2. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  3. 16 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  4. 09 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  5. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  6. 07 Sep, 2011 1 commit
  7. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  8. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  9. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  10. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  11. 02 Mar, 2009 1 commit
  12. 18 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  13. 08 Aug, 2008 1 commit
    • fogal1's avatar
      Fix a compile error with python bindings. · 6c2c256f
      fogal1 authored
      Python version 2.4 (improperly, IMHO) does not have `const' on the docstring in
      PyTypeObject.  This caused a compiler error because we generate all of our
      docstrings with const on them.  I put a conditional in the generation
      which causes us to only use const if the user has Python 2.5.
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@4799 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6c2c256f
  14. 07 Aug, 2008 1 commit
    • js9's avatar
      Fixing a whole bunch of warnings, especially ones that were real bugs. · f9aeaa60
      js9 authored
      More info....
      
      Arrays in the visit_* font .h files had values >255 but were of type unsigned char.
      Many comparisons of char*'s with char*'s by pointer.  Convert to real string compare.
      Sprintf's with too few arguments.
      Sscanf's with a 32-bit %format trying to fill a 64-bit operand
      Printf should use %p for pointers, not %x.
      Missing cases in switch statements.
      Order of operations undefined (e.g. "line == line++;").
      Much use of string literals as values to char*, used const char* or casted instead.
      Use of "char" as an index into an array.  Cast to unsigned char before use.
      Some timer handle mismatches between start and stop.
      Static function prototypes declared in header files with definitions in .C files.
      Some lines with "if (a=b)" should have read "if (a==b)".  I changed those.
      Others with "if (a=b)" were correct, and I made them "if ((a=b))"
      Fixed the order of many constructor initializers
      Added missing return statements from non-void functions, or made the function void.
      Removed extraneous "\"s at the end of some comments (multiline comment possible)
      Removed unnecessary modifier flags in scanf format strings.
      Multiline string literals are deprecated.  Made them terminate at line endings.
      Python code generation now uses const char* for string literals.
      va_arg won't accept enums; they're promoted to int's.  So I changed a va_arg parser
      to retrieve an int, then cast to the right enum aftwards.
      Checking "if(buff)" when buff is defined as char[256] is always true.
      ColorAttribute.xml was broken.
      
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@4783 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      f9aeaa60
  15. 01 May, 2008 1 commit
  16. 13 Mar, 2008 1 commit
  17. 12 Mar, 2008 1 commit
  18. 08 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  19. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  20. 19 Nov, 2007 1 commit
  21. 02 Oct, 2007 1 commit
  22. 02 Apr, 2007 4 commits
  23. 01 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  24. 30 Mar, 2007 4 commits