1. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  3. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  4. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  5. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 5d8dc9ca
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.f", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt", "*.in",
      "*.py" and "*.sh" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17587 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      5d8dc9ca
  6. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  7. 08 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  8. 06 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  9. 04 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  10. 03 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  11. 21 Oct, 2009 1 commit
  12. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  13. 16 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  14. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 106faf58
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the Makefile.in in src. This
      includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2814 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      106faf58
  15. 07 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  16. 29 Jun, 2007 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 45326e27
      brugger authored
      1) I corrected an error with the pengra install in the open visit install
         script.
      
      2) I modified the frontend and internal launcher to use $HOME as the tmp
         directory if the directory specified by $TMPDIR doesn't exist.  This
         resolves visit00008085.
      
      3) I removed all references to DISTRIB, NOT_DISTRIB and IF_AVAIL_DISTRIB
         from the Makefile.ins.  They were completely unnecessary. I modified
         source_files (used by visit-dist to get the list of files to distribute)
         to include the generated help files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@1394 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      45326e27
  17. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits