1. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 24 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  3. 10 Jul, 2014 2 commits
  4. 06 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  5. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  6. 22 May, 2014 1 commit
  7. 09 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  8. 07 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  9. 13 Dec, 2013 1 commit
  10. 06 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  11. 22 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · aa3295d8
      brugger authored
      I corrected a couple of errors in the SLIVR library. I added checks 
      to handle the case where there wasn't a display. I also added an 
      initialization to handle a bug in an OpenGL implementation checking 
      on the status of a shader compile.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@22188 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  12. 21 Oct, 2013 3 commits
  13. 20 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  14. 17 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  15. 11 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  16. 10 Oct, 2013 2 commits
  17. 09 Oct, 2013 3 commits
  18. 26 Sep, 2013 2 commits
  19. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  20. 04 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  21. 03 Sep, 2013 2 commits
  22. 14 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Remove warnings: · 6e5da5aa
      bonnell authored
      1) added #pragma warning(disable:4251) to slivr to remove dll-interface warnings (removed 386 warnings on Windows)
      'size_t' to 'int' conversions (mostly when using .size() of an stl containter)
      2) 'return' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int' (cast return to 'int')
      3) Change use of 'int' to 'size_t' when 'size_t' is more appropriate.
      4) Change use 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is more appropriate
      5) Cast arguments to functions from 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is expected.
      6) use 'vtkIdType' when calling vtkDataArry->GetNumberOfTuples()
      7) use 'int' when calling vtkDataArray->GetNumberOfComponents()
      Reduced warnings on Windows from 6633 down to 4900.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@21610 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  23. 17 May, 2013 1 commit
  24. 13 May, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 667099ee
      brugger authored
      1) I rebuilt all the third party libraries on rzzeus and updated the config
         site file to use them.
      2) I removed the mesa_stub library since we are no longer using mangled
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20947 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  25. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  26. 03 Dec, 2012 1 commit
    • camp's avatar
      I fixed some memory leaks in the teem library that Klockwork found. · cbf1953b
      camp authored
      I also fixed some errors in the code that gcc pointed out as warnings.
          Klockwork found a some possible memory leak if an error occured in the code.
          I have fixed the code to delete the memory if an error occurs.
          Also reported these issues to the Teem library teem.
          Klockwork found a possible memory leak if an error occured in the code.
          Talked with Kindlmann (Teem developer) about the potential memory leak here
          and he said that this code could be removed and handled in
          the default case statement below. He fixed the truck of
          the teem library, but was not going to back port the fix.
          So I fixed our version of the code to reflex the truck change.
          Error with sprintf, it did not have the output buffer string as the first argument.
          Easy fix, I added the error buffer to the sprintf call.
          nrrd/cc.c: In function ‘_nrrdCCAdj_2’:
          nrrd/cc.c:455: warning: ‘pid[4]’ may be used uninitialized in this function
          nrrd/cc.c:455: warning: ‘pid[3]’ may be used uninitialized in this function
          Init the pid values to remove the error message. Newer Teem code did this too.
          There were a few functions that had the pid variable and I fixed them all.
          limn/polydata.c: In function ‘limnPolyDataPlane’:
          limn/polydata.c:637: warning: array subscript is above array bounds
          The norm variable is only 3 floats, so the ELL_4V_SET macro was copying 4 floats to the pointer.
          Change code to use ELL_3V_SET for the norm pointer.
          The norm value lived inside a struct, so it over wrote the next variable memory,
          but the next line of code set the next variable memory.
          So I don't think there was any real problem, but still fixed the code.
          nrrd/subset.c: In function ‘nrrdCrop’:
          nrrd/subset.c:237: warning: array subscript is below array bounds
          nrrd/superset.c: In function ‘nrrdPad_va’:
          nrrd/superset.c:396: warning: array subscript is below array bounds
          nrrd/superset.c: In function ‘nrrdInset’:
          nrrd/superset.c:245: warning: array subscript is below array bounds
          The NRRD_INDEX_GEN macro could index the array below the array bounds.
          I fixed this error with the new version of the macro from the Teem's truck.
          The macro was in these two files.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@19742 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  27. 19 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  28. 12 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  29. 10 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  30. 09 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  31. 14 Sep, 2012 1 commit
  32. 29 Aug, 2012 1 commit
    • camc's avatar
      Fix SLIVR Volume Renderer in VisIt: · e8b2f31b
      camc authored
       o check sufficient graphics card memory
       o use correct gl query on OSX
       o fix several SLIVR memory leaks
       o do not recreate context unnecessarily
       o shift attenuation correctly for SLIVR
       o handle both FLOAT and DOUBLE input data
       o tweak 2D transfer function histogram
       o fix SLIVR bricking to include sufficient overlap cells for lighting
       o fix corruption of OpenGL state (fonts, textures) after rendering with SLIVR
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@19086 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384