1. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  3. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  4. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  5. 31 Oct, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 281909b5
      brugger authored
      I added a 2d multi-resolution rendering capability for 2d AMR data. It
      only reads in the blocks with cells that are larger than the user
      specified smallest cell size and are within the current view. The multi-
      resolution controls are located in the rendering options window, which
      can be brought up by selecting "Options->Rendering..." from the main
      menu bar. The blocks read in will change as the user pans and zooms the
      image.
      
      The 2d multi-resolution capability is extensible into 3d in straight
      forward manner, I just haven't had time to do it.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@16576 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      281909b5
  6. 12 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  7. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  8. 24 Aug, 2010 1 commit
    • pugmire's avatar
      This provides an option to improve performance for datasets with a lot of... · 9a39ae23
      pugmire authored
      This provides an option to improve performance for datasets with a lot of domains, located in Options/Rendering/Advanced  "Compact domains on engine".
      It has three settings, Never, Always and Auto, with threshold.
      The base problem is a performance issue in how vtkRenderer handles the list of vtkActors. 
      For the particular case I was looking at, with 25000 domains, when not in SR mode, there was around a 25 second delay in the viewer while vtkActors were allocated and de-allocated.  This option allows control over how domains on the engine are appended together to reduce the number of actors created. The downside, of course, is that the memory footprint increases because the engine output geometry is appended together into unstructured meshes.
       The default is to never do any appending.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@12282 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      9a39ae23
  9. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  10. 30 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  11. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  12. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  13. 25 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  14. 28 Jul, 2008 1 commit
  15. 30 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  16. 10 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  17. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  18. 20 Dec, 2007 1 commit
  19. 29 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  20. 02 Apr, 2007 4 commits
  21. 01 Apr, 2007 13 commits
  22. 30 Mar, 2007 4 commits