1. 31 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  2. 02 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  3. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  4. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  5. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  6. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  7. 07 May, 2013 1 commit
  8. 09 Jan, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 38e8f2e3
      brugger authored
      I modified all the vtk classes that inherit from vtkPolyDataToPolyDataFilter
      to inherit from vtkPolyDataAlgorithm, since vtkPolyDataToPolyDataFilter
      is deprecated and isn't in VTK6.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@19965 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      38e8f2e3
  9. 08 Jan, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 46b2e756
      brugger authored
      I eliminated some deprecated VTK coding. In particular:
      
         I replaced vtkTypeRevisionMacro with vtkTypeMacro
         I eliminated vtkCxxRevisionMacro
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@19953 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      46b2e756
  10. 06 Sep, 2012 1 commit
  11. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
  12. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  13. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  14. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  15. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  16. 02 Oct, 2008 1 commit
  17. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  18. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  19. 01 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  20. 30 Mar, 2007 1 commit