1. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 30 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  3. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  4. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  5. 24 Jan, 2013 1 commit
  6. 23 Jan, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 46f3a419
      brugger authored
      1) I modified all the vtk classes that inherit from 
      
            vtkRectilinearGridToPolyDataFilter
            vtkStructuredGridToPolyDataFilter
            vtkUnstructuredGridToPolyDataFilter
      
         to
      
            vtkPolyDataAlgorithm
      
         since those classes are deprecated and aren't in VTK6.
      
      2) I updated the rzzeus config site file to use Silo 4.9-pre1.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20114 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      46f3a419
  7. 06 Sep, 2012 1 commit
  8. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  9. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  10. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  11. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  12. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  13. 16 Oct, 2008 1 commit