1. 05 Mar, 2012 2 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  2. 21 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  3. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  4. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  5. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  6. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  7. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  8. 05 Nov, 2009 1 commit
    • whitlocb's avatar
      I could not get around build problems related to rendering_visit_vtk depending · 1b475a32
      whitlocb authored
      on avtPlotter on my cmake branch due avt::glew::initialize. I'm not using 
      -unresolved,dynamic_lookup for gcc which lets the linker skip unresolved 
      symbols. I find this is a good test for measuring compatibility with Windows, 
      which is our most strict platform. CMake dependencies will need to remain strict
      to ensure that the code continues to build on Windows.
      
      The problem is where to put avt::glew::initialize. Since it relies on
      state from avtCallbacks, it makes sense to keep it in avt. This is why I did
      not move avt::glew::initialize into rendering_visit_vtk. Anyway, I decided to
      move rendering_visit_vtk and parallel_visit_vtk into the avtPlotter library 
      itself so the vtkMappers can use avt::glew::initialize without introducing bad
      library dependencies. Plot plugins also use avt::glew::initialize but, as plots,
      they already have avtPlotter dependencies so it's okay. Moving 
      parallel_visit_vtk also helps with a library dependency problem for parallel.
      If I remember correctly, it had a dependence on avtPipeline. Coupled with
      Makefile LIBS= updates we can now build in parallel without the 
      -unresolved,dynamic_lookup options on the Mac.
      
      While I was at it, I removed the engine/parstate library, moving MPIXfer into
      the engine. The other part of engine/parstate was deprecated in 1.12.0 so the
      library did not have much reason to exist.
      
      Not much is different from a Linux point of view other than we have 3 fewer
      libraries now.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8845 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      1b475a32
  9. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  10. 02 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  11. 04 May, 2009 1 commit
  12. 28 Jan, 2009 1 commit
  13. 18 Sep, 2008 1 commit
  14. 19 Aug, 2008 1 commit
  15. 13 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  16. 01 May, 2008 1 commit
  17. 09 Feb, 2008 1 commit