1. 10 Sep, 2015 1 commit
  2. 29 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  3. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  4. 16 Dec, 2014 1 commit
  5. 21 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  6. 20 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  7. 23 Sep, 2014 1 commit
  8. 10 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  9. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  10. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  11. 21 May, 2014 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 736ed2ee
      brugger authored
      1) I modified bv_eavl to copy a few more header files to the include
         directory.
      
      2) I added the minimal eavl support to avtDataRepresentation to get it to
         link to eavl.
      
      3) I modified xml2cmake to support eavl.
      
      4) I added support to the rest of VisIt to link with a reference to eavl in
         avtDataRepresentation.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@23349 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      736ed2ee
  12. 07 Apr, 2014 1 commit
  13. 13 Sep, 2013 2 commits
  14. 14 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Remove warnings: · 6e5da5aa
      bonnell authored
      1) added #pragma warning(disable:4251) to slivr to remove dll-interface warnings (removed 386 warnings on Windows)
      
      'size_t' to 'int' conversions (mostly when using .size() of an stl containter)
      
      2) 'return' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int' (cast return to 'int')
      3) Change use of 'int' to 'size_t' when 'size_t' is more appropriate.
      4) Change use 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is more appropriate
      5) Cast arguments to functions from 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is expected.
      6) use 'vtkIdType' when calling vtkDataArry->GetNumberOfTuples()
      7) use 'int' when calling vtkDataArray->GetNumberOfComponents()
      
      Reduced warnings on Windows from 6633 down to 4900.
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@21610 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6e5da5aa
  15. 17 May, 2013 1 commit
  16. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  17. 08 Nov, 2012 1 commit
  18. 19 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  19. 20 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  20. 18 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  21. 18 May, 2012 1 commit
  22. 06 Mar, 2012 2 commits
  23. 05 Mar, 2012 3 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
    • brugger's avatar
      · 5d8dc9ca
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.f", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt", "*.in",
      "*.py" and "*.sh" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17587 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      5d8dc9ca
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  24. 14 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  25. 02 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  26. 03 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  27. 29 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  28. 12 Jul, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      Resolving #631, removing 'using' statements from all header files. · ace3d1e1
      miller86 authored
      As a consequence, a lot of source files needed fixing up too. There
      were many cases where source files referred to STL classes but either
      did not include the cooresponding C++ STL header or did not have a
      using statement or did not have a 'std::' scope resolution.
      
      I added a hook to prevent commits of header files with using statements
      in them. I added skips for anything in vendor_branches, release and
      src/third_party_builtin and common/utility/visitstream.h (whose using
      statements I think define a single symbol name such as cerr or endl).
      Nonetheless, I still think visitstream.h might bare further scrutiny
      on this issue.
      
      There are a number of other observations I had regarding header file
      design and usage that I will send to visit-developers in a follow-up
      email.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@15352 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      ace3d1e1
  29. 05 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  30. 22 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  31. 09 May, 2011 1 commit
  32. 05 May, 2011 1 commit
  33. 25 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  34. 18 Jan, 2011 2 commits
  35. 11 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      I fixed a performance issue in Namescheme utility where it would build · 75d291e2
      miller86 authored
      up and then tear down each conversion spec's evaluation tree upon an
      invokation of the GetName method.
      
      I fixed a leak destructing DebugStreams that has been there since 2004.
      
      I added various of the unit test codes in src/common/utility to common's
      CMakeList.txt so that they get compiled by default.
      
      I added a new 'unit' class of tests and added the unit tests from
      src/common/utility there.
      
      I removed mdserver/main/testmds.C as whatever testing that afforded is
      fully subsumbed by VisIt's normal testing.
      
      I fixed a cut-n-paste error in top level CMakeLists.txt where include
      paths for several dirs in src/common were incorrect.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13476 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      75d291e2