1. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  2. 30 Jan, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 41b02b4c
      brugger authored
      I made some more changes for VTK 6.0. Most of the changes work with VTK
      5.8 and 6.0, but a few don't and those are conditionaly compiled. My
      plan is to remove the VTK 5.8 cases once we have switched, but this allows
      the changes to be tested.
      
      The types of changes made were:
      
      1) filter->SetInput(vtkDataObject);
         filter->AddInput(vtkDataObvect);
         filter->RemoveInput(vtkDataObvect);
      
           to
      
         filter->SetInputData(vtkDataObject);
         filter->AddInputData(vtkDataObvect);
         filter->RemoveInputData(vtkDataObvect);
      
      2) filter1->SetInput(filter2->GetOutput());
      
           to
      
         filter1->SetInputConnection(filter2->GetOutputPort());
      
       3) output->GetUpdateGhostLevel();
          output->GetUpdateNumberOfPieces();
      
            to
      
          outInfo->Get(
            vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_GHOST_LEVELS());
          outInfo->Get(
            vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_PIECES());
      
       4) virtual void WriteFile(ofstream *, vtkImageData, int ext[6]);
          virtual void WriteFileHeader(ofstream *, vtkImageData *);
      
            to
      
          virtual void WriteFile(ofstream *, vtkImageData *, int ext[6], int wExt[6]);
          virtual void WriteFileHeader(ofstream *, vtkImageData *, int wExt[6]);
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20178 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      41b02b4c
  3. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
  4. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  5. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  6. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  7. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  8. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  9. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  10. 01 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  11. 30 Mar, 2007 1 commit