1. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  2. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  3. 13 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  4. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  5. 02 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  6. 02 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  7. 30 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  8. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  9. 02 Apr, 2007 3 commits
  10. 30 Mar, 2007 2 commits