1. 12 Oct, 2015 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 0ece4928
      brugger authored
      1) I modified the aztec config site file to use the latest mili library.
      
      2) I modified makemili so that it works again. Starting with VisIt 2.9, the 
         VisIt launch script adds "-forceversion version_number" to the front of 
         the command line options for all the tools that it runs. In the case of 
         makemili, this resulted in it interpreting the version number as the name 
         of the file to process. Now it will interpret the "-forceversion" option 
         and properly gets the name of the file to process. This resolves #2413.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@27451 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      0ece4928
  2. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  3. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  4. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  5. 06 Mar, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 736d9198
      brugger authored
      1) I made some changes to the makemili so that it would compile with
         gcc 4.7.2. This resolves #1364.
      
      2) I made changes so that VisIt would build and run on cielo again. The
         updated the operating system and changed the names of the front end
         nodes. This resolves #1363.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20395 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      736d9198
  6. 03 Apr, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · f7c33668
      brugger authored
      I added Bob Corey's latest version of makemili. The last version I checked
      in was incorrect. Now it really corrects a bug where not all the variables
      in the Mili file are made available for plotting. This really resolves #840.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17829 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      f7c33668
  7. 13 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 11df9421
      brugger authored
      I added Bob Corey's latest version of makemili. It corrects a bug where
      not all the variables in the Mili file are made available for plotting.
      This resolves #840.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17710 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      11df9421
  8. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  9. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  10. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  11. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  12. 11 Jan, 2010 1 commit
  13. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  14. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  15. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  16. 01 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  17. 30 Mar, 2007 4 commits