1. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  2. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  3. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  4. 08 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  5. 11 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  6. 09 Jul, 2012 2 commits
  7. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  8. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 5d8dc9ca
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.f", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt", "*.in",
      "*.py" and "*.sh" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17587 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      5d8dc9ca
  9. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  10. 05 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Added 'FOLDER' property to plugins, third-party-builtin, and tools, which... · 6d136b0b
      bonnell authored
      Added 'FOLDER' property to plugins, third-party-builtin, and tools, which groups projects into the designated folder.  This will clean up the Visual Studio IDE and make it easier to find a project of interest when debugging.  Should have no effect for generators that do not use this property.
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h and re-ran xml2cmake on all plugins.  Fixed a few xml files so that xml2cmake would generate the correct CMakeList.txt file.  Changed a couple of xml files to use consistent naming for include directories (VISIT_INCLUDE_DIR instead of VISIT_SOURCE_DIR).
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13437 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6d136b0b
  11. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  12. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  13. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit