1. 05 Oct, 2015 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b45634af
      brugger authored
      1) I corrected a bug with the silo reader that caused "_meshtv_searchpath"
         to be ignored. I also added support for reading "_visit_searchpath" as a
         synonym for "_meshtv_searchpath". This resolves #2401.
      
      2) I added the utility "add_visit_searchpath" that adds a "_visit_searchpath"
         to the root directory of a Silo file. Its usage is:
      
         ./add_visit_searchpath filename <searchpath>
      
         If the searchpath is not specified then an empty search path is added,
         causing VisIt to only look for variables at the root level of the Silo
         file. This resolves #2402.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@27371 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b45634af
  2. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  3. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  4. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  5. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
  6. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  7. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  8. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  9. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  10. 09 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  11. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  12. 02 Apr, 2007 3 commits
  13. 30 Mar, 2007 3 commits