1. 01 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  2. 05 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  3. 20 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  4. 27 Apr, 2012 1 commit
  5. 24 Apr, 2012 1 commit
  6. 20 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  7. 16 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  8. 21 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  9. 28 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  10. 21 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  11. 19 Jul, 2011 3 commits
  12. 12 Jul, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      Resolving #631, removing 'using' statements from all header files. · ace3d1e1
      miller86 authored
      As a consequence, a lot of source files needed fixing up too. There
      were many cases where source files referred to STL classes but either
      did not include the cooresponding C++ STL header or did not have a
      using statement or did not have a 'std::' scope resolution.
      
      I added a hook to prevent commits of header files with using statements
      in them. I added skips for anything in vendor_branches, release and
      src/third_party_builtin and common/utility/visitstream.h (whose using
      statements I think define a single symbol name such as cerr or endl).
      Nonetheless, I still think visitstream.h might bare further scrutiny
      on this issue.
      
      There are a number of other observations I had regarding header file
      design and usage that I will send to visit-developers in a follow-up
      email.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@15352 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      ace3d1e1
  13. 08 Jul, 2011 3 commits
  14. 10 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  15. 03 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  16. 02 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  17. 07 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  18. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  19. 22 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  20. 20 Feb, 2010 1 commit
    • hrchilds's avatar
      Committed Vs fixes from Marc Durant of Tech-X. · 6eabd71f
      hrchilds authored
      
      1) Plugin should now compile on Windows (only tested on one machine at
      Tech-X)
             -Added a CMakeLists.txt file because plugin will now compile on
      Mac, Linux, and Windows.
      2) Fixed "infinite loop closing hdf5" bug
      3) Moved initial file I/O from avtVsFileFormat constructor to
      populateDatabaseMetadata
             -Now throw an "invalidFilesException" when asked to open a file
      that does not include VizSchema markup
      4) Fixed memory leak caused by our multi-domain variables not deleting
      blocks properly
      5) Cleaned up several erroneous debugging messages
      6) Cleaned up several variable names left over from an old refactoring
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9947 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6eabd71f
  21. 15 Jan, 2010 1 commit
  22. 04 Nov, 2009 1 commit