1. 21 May, 2014 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 736ed2ee
      brugger authored
      1) I modified bv_eavl to copy a few more header files to the include
         directory.
      
      2) I added the minimal eavl support to avtDataRepresentation to get it to
         link to eavl.
      
      3) I modified xml2cmake to support eavl.
      
      4) I added support to the rest of VisIt to link with a reference to eavl in
         avtDataRepresentation.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@23349 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      736ed2ee
  2. 21 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  3. 05 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  4. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  5. 21 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  6. 29 Dec, 2009 1 commit
    • js9's avatar
      Initial changes to how plugins are tried based on filenames: · 8edd03a4
      js9 authored
      * Replaced "Extensions" and "Filenames" with "FilePatterns" glob
      * Removed unused "specifiedFilenames" flag in databse XML files
      * Added "filePatternsStrict" flag for later use
      * Added "opensWholeDirectory" flag for later use
      * Updated all database *.xml and *info files with new usage
      * Updated ITAPS cmake script for new usage (untested)
      * Removed deprecation warning for old plugins; compile-time compatibility
        is now broken for these old plugins, so no runtime check is necessary
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9289 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      8edd03a4
  7. 04 Nov, 2009 1 commit