1. 19 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  2. 14 Dec, 2015 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 46d3777d
      brugger authored
      I added infrastructure support for VTKm. I added support for enabling
      VTKm support in the GUI, CLI and Java client. I also added support for
      adding VTKm specific coding. At this point there isn't any code that 
      uses VTKm other than to define the vtkmDataSet, but everything is there 
      to start adding code and having it compile and link.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@27799 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      46d3777d
  3. 21 May, 2014 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 736ed2ee
      brugger authored
      1) I modified bv_eavl to copy a few more header files to the include
         directory.
      
      2) I added the minimal eavl support to avtDataRepresentation to get it to
         link to eavl.
      
      3) I modified xml2cmake to support eavl.
      
      4) I added support to the rest of VisIt to link with a reference to eavl in
         avtDataRepresentation.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@23349 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      736ed2ee
  4. 05 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  5. 20 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  6. 30 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  7. 22 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  8. 18 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  9. 21 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  10. 05 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Added 'FOLDER' property to plugins, third-party-builtin, and tools, which... · 6d136b0b
      bonnell authored
      Added 'FOLDER' property to plugins, third-party-builtin, and tools, which groups projects into the designated folder.  This will clean up the Visual Studio IDE and make it easier to find a project of interest when debugging.  Should have no effect for generators that do not use this property.
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h and re-ran xml2cmake on all plugins.  Fixed a few xml files so that xml2cmake would generate the correct CMakeList.txt file.  Changed a couple of xml files to use consistent naming for include directories (VISIT_INCLUDE_DIR instead of VISIT_SOURCE_DIR).
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13437 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6d136b0b
  11. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  12. 26 Feb, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · cb0c112b
      brugger authored
      I regenerated the CMakeLists.txt files for all the database plugins.  I
      also reenabled the paraDIS and paraDIS_tecplot plugins since they now
      build.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@10037 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      cb0c112b
  13. 24 Feb, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 735af489
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the version to 2.0.0b, since this is a beta.
      
      2) I rebuilt all the 32 and 64 bit libraries on up.llnl.gov using build_visit
         and modified the 2 config-site files to match for machine.
      
      3) I updated the release notes to mention that this was a beta and that the
         release notes were incomplete.
      
      4) I modified xml2cmake to list the include file paths specified in the
         xml file before the include file paths for VTK for the database
         plugins.  This was due to the fact that the VTK include file paths
         could include things like /usr/include or /usr/local/include, which may
         contain bad versions of header files for libraries such as hdf or netcdf.
         This change means that the header files the user specified will be used
         instead of the those.
      
      5) I regenerated the CMakeLists.txt files for the database plugins using
         the new xml2cmake.
      
      6) I added CMakeLists.txt files for several database plugins that were
         missing.
      
      7) I modified the databases CMakeLists.txt file to build the paraDIS
         plugins.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@10000 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      735af489
  14. 21 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  15. 10 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  16. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  17. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit