1. 04 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  2. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  3. 10 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  4. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  5. 03 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  6. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  7. 05 Feb, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 74cbb300
      brugger authored
      I made some more changes for VTK 6.0. I started with versions that
      Kathleen modified for VTK 6.0 and added conditional compiles for code
      that wouldn't work with VTK 5.8. These changes were primarily CMake
      related.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20224 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      74cbb300
  8. 19 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  9. 08 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  10. 26 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 80168542
      brugger authored
      I made a number of changes to the multi-pass CSG discretization to
      improve performance. These include:
      
      a) I increased the number of boundaries that can be handled from
         128 to 512.
      
      b) I modified the discretization to perform the partitions against
         all the boundaries and then create a vtkDataSet at the end rather
         than creating a new vtkDataSet after partitioning with each boundary.
      
      c) I changed the discretization to only process a portion of the mesh
         on each processor instead of the entire mesh. Previously each processor
         processed the entire mesh.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@18840 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      80168542
  11. 06 Mar, 2012 2 commits
  12. 26 May, 2010 1 commit
  13. 09 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  14. 04 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  15. 03 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  16. 26 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  17. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  18. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit