1. 09 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 29 Jun, 2014 2 commits
  3. 24 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  4. 21 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  5. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  6. 25 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  7. 18 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  8. 27 Apr, 2012 1 commit
  9. 11 Apr, 2012 1 commit
    • hrchilds's avatar
      Imagine you define a vector vel = { vel_u, vel_v }. Up until now, you could... · 22888f54
      hrchilds authored
      Imagine you define a vector vel = { vel_u, vel_v }.  Up until now, you could not take the FTLE of vel, since the variable-creating-operators (like FTLE) weren't getting the expression list.  I changed this, so you can now apply variable-creating-operators to expressions.
      
      Also, I changed the xml2info codegen tool to support more cases for variable-creating-expressions and re-ran xml2info for several of these operators.  (The results often were about other plugin info changes, but I decided to commit the changes anyway.)
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17883 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      22888f54
  10. 06 Mar, 2012 2 commits
  11. 05 Mar, 2012 2 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  12. 21 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  13. 21 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  14. 11 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  15. 25 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  16. 26 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  17. 14 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  18. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  19. 17 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  20. 31 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  21. 27 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  22. 19 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  23. 25 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  24. 31 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  25. 04 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  26. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  27. 21 May, 2010 1 commit
  28. 29 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  29. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  30. 17 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  31. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  32. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  33. 10 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  34. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  35. 02 Jul, 2009 2 commits
  36. 04 May, 2009 1 commit