1. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  2. 05 Nov, 2009 1 commit
    • whitlocb's avatar
      I could not get around build problems related to rendering_visit_vtk depending · 1b475a32
      whitlocb authored
      on avtPlotter on my cmake branch due avt::glew::initialize. I'm not using 
      -unresolved,dynamic_lookup for gcc which lets the linker skip unresolved 
      symbols. I find this is a good test for measuring compatibility with Windows, 
      which is our most strict platform. CMake dependencies will need to remain strict
      to ensure that the code continues to build on Windows.
      
      The problem is where to put avt::glew::initialize. Since it relies on
      state from avtCallbacks, it makes sense to keep it in avt. This is why I did
      not move avt::glew::initialize into rendering_visit_vtk. Anyway, I decided to
      move rendering_visit_vtk and parallel_visit_vtk into the avtPlotter library 
      itself so the vtkMappers can use avt::glew::initialize without introducing bad
      library dependencies. Plot plugins also use avt::glew::initialize but, as plots,
      they already have avtPlotter dependencies so it's okay. Moving 
      parallel_visit_vtk also helps with a library dependency problem for parallel.
      If I remember correctly, it had a dependence on avtPipeline. Coupled with
      Makefile LIBS= updates we can now build in parallel without the 
      -unresolved,dynamic_lookup options on the Mac.
      
      While I was at it, I removed the engine/parstate library, moving MPIXfer into
      the engine. The other part of engine/parstate was deprecated in 1.12.0 so the
      library did not have much reason to exist.
      
      Not much is different from a Linux point of view other than we have 3 fewer
      libraries now.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8845 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      1b475a32
  3. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  4. 02 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  5. 04 May, 2009 1 commit
  6. 28 Jan, 2009 1 commit
  7. 18 Sep, 2008 1 commit
  8. 19 Aug, 2008 1 commit
  9. 13 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  10. 01 May, 2008 1 commit
  11. 09 Feb, 2008 1 commit