1. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 29 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  3. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  4. 14 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Remove warnings: · 6e5da5aa
      bonnell authored
      1) added #pragma warning(disable:4251) to slivr to remove dll-interface warnings (removed 386 warnings on Windows)
      
      'size_t' to 'int' conversions (mostly when using .size() of an stl containter)
      
      2) 'return' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int' (cast return to 'int')
      3) Change use of 'int' to 'size_t' when 'size_t' is more appropriate.
      4) Change use 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is more appropriate
      5) Cast arguments to functions from 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is expected.
      6) use 'vtkIdType' when calling vtkDataArry->GetNumberOfTuples()
      7) use 'int' when calling vtkDataArray->GetNumberOfComponents()
      
      Reduced warnings on Windows from 6633 down to 4900.
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@21610 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6e5da5aa
  5. 23 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  6. 20 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  7. 18 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  8. 18 May, 2012 1 commit
  9. 06 Mar, 2012 2 commits
  10. 05 Mar, 2012 3 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
    • brugger's avatar
      · 5d8dc9ca
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.f", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt", "*.in",
      "*.py" and "*.sh" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17587 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      5d8dc9ca
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  11. 14 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  12. 06 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  13. 22 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  14. 22 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  15. 14 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  16. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  17. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  18. 08 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  19. 30 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  20. 29 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  21. 25 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  22. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified cmake build variables that we use, in order to get · 50d8963d
      bonnell authored
      a correct build on windows.  Newer global variables
      'do the right thing' with dlls. (A brief explanation further down).
      
      Added VISIT_PLUGIN_TARGET_PREFIX macro for plugins.  It modifies
      the prefix for a target, allowing plugins on windows to be located
      in a good place.  (The macro does nothing on non-windows).
      
      Updated GenerateCMake.h, and re-ran for all plugins to make the
      plugin mods easier.  As a result, all plot plugins now have 
      'ENGINE' defined, whereas only those that really needed it
      before were using it.
      
      
      Brief explanation of build var changes:
      
      global vars: 
          CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      they replace: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH 
          EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_PATH
      
      they initialize local target vars: 
          LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
          RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY 
          ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
      
      The global vars are set in our root CMakeLists.txt, and
      can be overridden by setting the local var equivalent for 
      any target.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@9724 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      50d8963d
  23. 14 Jan, 2010 1 commit
  24. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  25. 13 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  26. 11 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  27. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  28. 02 Jul, 2009 2 commits
  29. 17 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  30. 06 May, 2009 1 commit
  31. 04 May, 2009 1 commit
  32. 28 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  33. 27 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  34. 24 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  35. 22 Apr, 2009 1 commit