• brugger's avatar
    · 735af489
    brugger authored
    1) I changed the version to 2.0.0b, since this is a beta.
    
    2) I rebuilt all the 32 and 64 bit libraries on up.llnl.gov using build_visit
       and modified the 2 config-site files to match for machine.
    
    3) I updated the release notes to mention that this was a beta and that the
       release notes were incomplete.
    
    4) I modified xml2cmake to list the include file paths specified in the
       xml file before the include file paths for VTK for the database
       plugins.  This was due to the fact that the VTK include file paths
       could include things like /usr/include or /usr/local/include, which may
       contain bad versions of header files for libraries such as hdf or netcdf.
       This change means that the header files the user specified will be used
       instead of the those.
    
    5) I regenerated the CMakeLists.txt files for the database plugins using
       the new xml2cmake.
    
    6) I added CMakeLists.txt files for several database plugins that were
       missing.
    
    7) I modified the databases CMakeLists.txt file to build the paraDIS
       plugins.
    
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@10000 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
    735af489
CMakeLists.txt 2.58 KB