VisIt 1.8.1 Release Notes
Welcome to VisIt's release notes page. Release 1.8.1 is primarily a bug fix release to release 1.8. Look here to see a complete list of bugs fixed in release 1.8.
Bugs fixed in version 1.8.1
- Fixed 'Change username' option in VisIt's password window to work on Windows.
- Fixed viewer crash on Windows when accessing data remotely, and plotting from two different databases in the same window.
- Fixed qtssh argument parsing problem encountered when MDServer shares batch job with engine.
- Fixed a problem with the creation of automatic vector magnitude expressions for databases with complex variable names.
- Fixed an issue with Silo Multi Mesh Adjacency object support when the Treat All DBs as Time Varying preference is enabled.
- Fixed a crash on x86_64 machines when using the Python function SILRestriction().SetsInCategory().
- Modified the parallel pbatch host profile for rhea to use Moab instead of LCRM.
- Fixed crash for Ale3D files that have no ghost information and mixed variables in only some domains.