1. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  2. 19 Dec, 2014 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      Added support for real materials including mixing materials from Exodus files. · 58350935
      miller86 authored
          - Changed Exodus plugin handling of ElementBlock decomposition to use an enum scalar instead of a material
          - Added read options to Exodus plugin to control material variable detection
          - Added read option to control Exodus' plugin auto-detection of composite variables
          - Improved Exodus plugin auto-detection of composite variables
          - Changed Exodus plugin to deal with composite variables as expressions instead of database variables
          - Enhanced Subset and Label plots to handle enum scalars (thanks to help from Jeremy!)
          - Enhanced Nameschemes to handle embedded strings that are themselves other Nameschemes
          - Added some tests to Namescheme_test to test embedded nameschemes
          - Enhanced DBOptionsAttributes to include browseable help text
          - Enhanced GUI DBOptionsDialog with help button to display options help
          - Changed avtDatabaseMetaData::DetermineVarType() to return UNKNOWN instead of excepting out 
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@25266 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  3. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  4. 24 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  5. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  6. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  7. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  8. 11 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      I fixed a performance issue in Namescheme utility where it would build · 75d291e2
      miller86 authored
      up and then tear down each conversion spec's evaluation tree upon an
      invokation of the GetName method.
      I fixed a leak destructing DebugStreams that has been there since 2004.
      I added various of the unit test codes in src/common/utility to common's
      CMakeList.txt so that they get compiled by default.
      I added a new 'unit' class of tests and added the unit tests from
      src/common/utility there.
      I removed mdserver/main/testmds.C as whatever testing that afforded is
      fully subsumbed by VisIt's normal testing.
      I fixed a cut-n-paste error in top level CMakeLists.txt where include
      paths for several dirs in src/common were incorrect.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13476 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  9. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  10. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  11. 31 Aug, 2009 1 commit
  12. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  13. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
  14. 02 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  15. 01 Apr, 2007 2 commits
  16. 30 Mar, 2007 1 commit