1. 10 Sep, 2015 1 commit
  2. 05 Aug, 2015 1 commit
  3. 29 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  4. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  5. 26 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  6. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  7. 14 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Remove warnings: · 6e5da5aa
      bonnell authored
      1) added #pragma warning(disable:4251) to slivr to remove dll-interface warnings (removed 386 warnings on Windows)
      
      'size_t' to 'int' conversions (mostly when using .size() of an stl containter)
      
      2) 'return' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int' (cast return to 'int')
      3) Change use of 'int' to 'size_t' when 'size_t' is more appropriate.
      4) Change use 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is more appropriate
      5) Cast arguments to functions from 'size_t' to 'int' when 'int' is expected.
      6) use 'vtkIdType' when calling vtkDataArry->GetNumberOfTuples()
      7) use 'int' when calling vtkDataArray->GetNumberOfComponents()
      
      Reduced warnings on Windows from 6633 down to 4900.
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@21610 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6e5da5aa
  8. 05 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  9. 03 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  10. 22 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  11. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  12. 12 Oct, 2010 1 commit
    • camp's avatar
      Two different fixes. · 1e1686de
      camp authored
      1) Streamline code: src/avt/Pipeline/AbstractFilters/avtDatasetOnDemandFilter.C
      
      If the dataset was not found the code would crash. I know check if the dataset is NULL and return NULL. The code will then throw an exception, but it will not crash the engine.
      
      2) common/misc/VisItInit.C
      
      Changed the order of the test in the for loop, so we don't look outside the memory of path. Before the change, the code would look at path[ -1 ].
      
           int  len = strlen(path);
           int lastSlash;
      -    for (lastSlash=len ; path[lastSlash]!=visitcommon::SlashChar() && lastSlash>=0 ; lastSlash--)
      +    for (lastSlash=len ; lastSlash>=0 && path[lastSlash]!=visitcommon::SlashChar() ; lastSlash--)
           {
               continue;
           }
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@12725 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      1e1686de
  13. 08 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  14. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  15. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  16. 18 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  17. 10 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  18. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  19. 19 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  20. 04 May, 2009 1 commit
  21. 23 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  22. 21 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  23. 14 Apr, 2009 1 commit
    • whitlocb's avatar
      I made the VisItInit functions handle -dv so GetVisItLauncher returns valid · e476cdea
      whitlocb authored
      results in all components. This required moving some libutility code to 
      libmisc, hence the large number of changes (new header files).
      
      I also modified the viewer so various properties were consolidated into a
      ViewerProperties object accessible from the base class. This simplifies book
      keeping of properties and makes them accessible to all subclasses.
      
      I used the new ViewerProperties mechanism to conditionally add new menu options
      to the popup menu that let the viewer launch gui, cli, or quit from the 
      popup menu.
      
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@6869 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      e476cdea
  24. 16 Jan, 2009 1 commit
  25. 21 Oct, 2008 1 commit
  26. 26 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  27. 01 May, 2008 1 commit
  28. 30 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  29. 03 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  30. 23 Jan, 2008 1 commit
  31. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  32. 18 Dec, 2007 1 commit
  33. 04 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  34. 22 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  35. 02 Apr, 2007 3 commits
  36. 01 Apr, 2007 3 commits