1. 05 Mar, 2012 18 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
  2. 27 Jan, 2011 18 commits
  3. 18 Jan, 2011 18 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  4. 20 Jul, 2010 18 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  5. 29 Mar, 2010 18 commits
  6. 04 Aug, 2009 18 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  7. 01 May, 2008 18 commits
  8. 07 Mar, 2008 18 commits
  9. 04 Jan, 2008 18 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  10. 06 Jul, 2007 18 commits
  11. 30 May, 2007 18 commits
  12. 02 Apr, 2007 18 commits
  13. 01 Apr, 2007 18 commits
  14. 30 Mar, 2007 18 commits