1. 05 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  2. 02 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  3. 28 Jun, 2010 1 commit
  4. 12 May, 2010 1 commit
  5. 14 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  6. 08 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  7. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  8. 05 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  9. 21 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  10. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  11. 14 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  12. 24 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  13. 03 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  14. 02 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  15. 27 Apr, 2009 1 commit
  16. 16 Mar, 2009 1 commit
  17. 22 Feb, 2009 1 commit
  18. 29 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  19. 25 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  20. 09 Oct, 2008 1 commit
    • hrchilds's avatar
      Fix misc bugs for V1.11. · 6dbd4ee7
      hrchilds authored
      
      (1) The Threshold operator now issues a warning when applied to the Vector or Truecolor plots (or any other plots that don't take scalars), basically saying that it won't work.  This resolves '8559
      (2) I added a check in the avtUnaryMathExpression to guard against de-referencing NULL pointers.  This had a small amount of trickle down to derived types.  This resolves '8621.
      (3) I changed the text for the pos_cmfe expression when it gets inserted in the Expressions window.  It now gives the "fill" variable a more meaningful description.  This resolves '8127.
      (4) I made the Slice operator label the axes differently when doing an arbitrary slice.  As background, if you do an orthogonal slice by Y=0, it relabels the axes to be "X" and "Z", giving the impression that we are maintaining the axes labels correctly.  And for orthogonal slices, we were.  But for arbitrary slices, we always had "X" and "Y", which created confusion for a user who assumed we were "doing the right thing" based on our track record with orthogonal slices.  I changed the labels to be (Up[0], Up[1], Up[2])-Axis for Y and (Cross[0],Cross[1], Cross[2])-Axis for X (with numbers, not "Up" or "Cross").  The Cross is the cross product of the Up and the Normal.  This resolves '8751.
      (5) The same user wanted to use the "theta-phi" slice selection and pointed out that he could not change the up axis.  I enabled this widget.  This resolves '8761.
      (6) We were always assuming that 2D Boxlib files were ZR.  I enhanced the reader to read the coordinate system information out of the "Header" file and correctly report the coordinate system.  This resolves '8755.
      (7) My machine was renamed, and I changed the config-site files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@5288 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      6dbd4ee7
  21. 10 Sep, 2008 1 commit
  22. 07 Aug, 2008 1 commit
    • js9's avatar
      Fixing a whole bunch of warnings, especially ones that were real bugs. · f9aeaa60
      js9 authored
      More info....
      
      Arrays in the visit_* font .h files had values >255 but were of type unsigned char.
      Many comparisons of char*'s with char*'s by pointer.  Convert to real string compare.
      Sprintf's with too few arguments.
      Sscanf's with a 32-bit %format trying to fill a 64-bit operand
      Printf should use %p for pointers, not %x.
      Missing cases in switch statements.
      Order of operations undefined (e.g. "line == line++;").
      Much use of string literals as values to char*, used const char* or casted instead.
      Use of "char" as an index into an array.  Cast to unsigned char before use.
      Some timer handle mismatches between start and stop.
      Static function prototypes declared in header files with definitions in .C files.
      Some lines with "if (a=b)" should have read "if (a==b)".  I changed those.
      Others with "if (a=b)" were correct, and I made them "if ((a=b))"
      Fixed the order of many constructor initializers
      Added missing return statements from non-void functions, or made the function void.
      Removed extraneous "\"s at the end of some comments (multiline comment possible)
      Removed unnecessary modifier flags in scanf format strings.
      Multiline string literals are deprecated.  Made them terminate at line endings.
      Python code generation now uses const char* for string literals.
      va_arg won't accept enums; they're promoted to int's.  So I changed a va_arg parser
      to retrieve an int, then cast to the right enum aftwards.
      Checking "if(buff)" when buff is defined as char[256] is always true.
      ColorAttribute.xml was broken.
      
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@4783 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      f9aeaa60
  23. 06 Aug, 2008 1 commit
  24. 27 May, 2008 1 commit
  25. 21 May, 2008 1 commit
  26. 01 May, 2008 1 commit
  27. 23 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  28. 14 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  29. 10 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  30. 20 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  31. 19 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  32. 13 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  33. 31 Jan, 2008 1 commit
  34. 11 Jan, 2008 1 commit
  35. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  36. 01 Oct, 2007 1 commit
  37. 30 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  38. 19 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  39. 07 May, 2007 1 commit