1. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  2. 09 May, 2013 1 commit
  3. 01 Feb, 2013 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a0633616
      brugger authored
      I made some more changes for VTK 6.0. Most of the changes work with VTK
      5.8 and 6.0, but a few don't and those are conditionaly compiled. I
      started with versions that Kathleen modified for VTK 6.0 and added
      conditional compiles for code that wouldn't work with VTK 5.8.
      
      The types of changes made were:
      
      1) filter->SetInput(vtkDataObject);
         filter->AddInput(vtkDataObvect);
         filter->RemoveInput(vtkDataObvect);
      
           to
      
         filter->SetInputData(vtkDataObject);
         filter->AddInputData(vtkDataObvect);
         filter->RemoveInputData(vtkDataObvect);
      
      2) filter1->SetInput(filter2->GetOutput());
      
           to
      
         filter1->SetInputConnection(filter2->GetOutputPort());
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20195 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a0633616
  4. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  5. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  6. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  7. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  8. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  9. 10 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  10. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  11. 02 Apr, 2007 5 commits
  12. 01 Apr, 2007 5 commits
  13. 31 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  14. 30 Mar, 2007 1 commit