1. 07 Sep, 2011 1 commit
  2. 01 Sep, 2011 1 commit
    • bonnell's avatar
      Modified Query interface to pass query arguments as MapNode between cli/gui... · 8880eb72
      bonnell authored
      Modified Query interface to pass query arguments as MapNode between cli/gui and Viewer to reduce rpc clutter and make adding/changing queries a bit easier.
      CLI accepts named arguments (keyword args) or python dictionary.
      GUI allows customizable query widgets for more useful control of options.
      Query-over-time start/end times and stride now specified in Query Window with other query options, and can be specified as keyword args in cli's QueryOverTime method.
      Picks via QueryWindow have been consolidated into one query: "Pick", options have been expanded.
      Updated tests to use new argument style.  Left a few old-style calls to ensure they still work.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@16065 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      8880eb72
  3. 04 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  4. 12 Jul, 2011 1 commit
    • miller86's avatar
      Resolving #631, removing 'using' statements from all header files. · ace3d1e1
      miller86 authored
      As a consequence, a lot of source files needed fixing up too. There
      were many cases where source files referred to STL classes but either
      did not include the cooresponding C++ STL header or did not have a
      using statement or did not have a 'std::' scope resolution.
      
      I added a hook to prevent commits of header files with using statements
      in them. I added skips for anything in vendor_branches, release and
      src/third_party_builtin and common/utility/visitstream.h (whose using
      statements I think define a single symbol name such as cerr or endl).
      Nonetheless, I still think visitstream.h might bare further scrutiny
      on this issue.
      
      There are a number of other observations I had regarding header file
      design and usage that I will send to visit-developers in a follow-up
      email.
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@15352 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      ace3d1e1
  5. 10 Jun, 2011 1 commit
  6. 31 May, 2011 1 commit
  7. 18 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · b22d9fd2
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright dates in the copyright notice in all the "*.c",
      "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files in the "src"
      directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13578 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      b22d9fd2
  8. 08 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  9. 17 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  10. 27 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  11. 26 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  12. 21 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  13. 20 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · a78ec05f
      brugger authored
      I updated the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notice
      in all the "*.C", "*.h", "*.java", "*.cmake", "*.txt" and "*.in" files
      in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@11946 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      a78ec05f
  14. 07 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  15. 29 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  16. 18 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  17. 03 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  18. 15 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  19. 09 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  20. 28 Oct, 2009 1 commit
  21. 22 Oct, 2009 1 commit
  22. 04 Aug, 2009 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 546e8915
      brugger authored
      1) I changed the year in the copyright notice from 2008 to 2009 in a
         bunch of files. A total of 5231 files were changed.
      
      2) I corrected the LLNL review and release number in the copyright notices.
         It turns out I transposed 2 of the digits in many of the files when I
         originally put the new copyright notice in.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@8045 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      546e8915
  23. 02 Jun, 2009 1 commit
  24. 12 May, 2009 1 commit
  25. 03 Feb, 2009 1 commit
  26. 26 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  27. 01 Apr, 2008 1 commit
  28. 19 Mar, 2008 1 commit
  29. 04 Feb, 2008 1 commit
  30. 08 Jan, 2008 1 commit
  31. 04 Jan, 2008 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 19103135
      brugger authored
      I updated the copyright notice in all the ".C" ".c" and ".h" files in
      src. This includes updating the year to 2008 and putting in the new
      LLNS verbage.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@2819 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      19103135
  32. 21 Nov, 2007 1 commit
  33. 17 May, 2007 1 commit
  34. 02 Apr, 2007 7 commits