1. 06 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  2. 22 May, 2014 1 commit
    • brugger's avatar
      · 736ed2ee
      brugger authored
      1) I modified bv_eavl to copy a few more header files to the include
         directory.
      
      2) I added the minimal eavl support to avtDataRepresentation to get it to
         link to eavl.
      
      3) I modified xml2cmake to support eavl.
      
      4) I added support to the rest of VisIt to link with a reference to eavl in
         avtDataRepresentation.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@23349 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      736ed2ee
  3. 09 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  4. 26 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  5. 13 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  6. 30 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  7. 29 Jul, 2013 2 commits
  8. 26 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  9. 17 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  10. 05 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  11. 31 May, 2013 1 commit
  12. 30 May, 2013 1 commit
  13. 21 May, 2013 1 commit
  14. 07 May, 2013 1 commit
  15. 30 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  16. 29 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  17. 27 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  18. 26 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  19. 25 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  20. 23 Apr, 2013 4 commits
  21. 16 Apr, 2013 3 commits
  22. 18 Mar, 2013 2 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · 18150460
      brugger authored
      I corrected some errors I introduced when I modified the paraDIS
      reader to satisfy the commit hooks regarding the use of abort and
      exit.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20531 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      18150460
    • brugger's avatar
      · 1de8ba46
      brugger authored
      I merged Rich Cook's changes to the paraDIS reader from the 2.6RC
      to the trunk. I had to put several abort() and exit() calls within 
      a #ifdef DEBUG block to get the code to commit.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@20523 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      1de8ba46
  23. 14 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  24. 23 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  25. 18 Apr, 2012 1 commit
  26. 06 Mar, 2012 4 commits
    • brugger's avatar
      · 77ccbeff
      brugger authored
      I corrected some errors I introduced by removing a using statement from
      a header file (caught by buildbot).
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17602 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      77ccbeff
    • brugger's avatar
      · 7860d8f1
      brugger authored
      1) I made some more copyright notice fixes in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved some "using namespace std;" statements from a couple of header
         files into the appropriate source files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17597 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      7860d8f1
    • brugger's avatar
      · c8400c42
      brugger authored
      1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
         "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
      
      2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
         ".C" files.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      c8400c42
    • brugger's avatar
      · 3ad0e019
      brugger authored
      I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
      "2000 - 2012" in all the ".c" and ".C" files in the src directory.
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17584 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
      3ad0e019
  27. 12 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  28. 22 Nov, 2011 2 commits
  29. 18 Nov, 2011 1 commit