Fixing a whole bunch of warnings, especially ones that were real bugs.
More info.... Arrays in the visit_* font .h files had values >255 but were of type unsigned char. Many comparisons of char*'s with char*'s by pointer. Convert to real string compare. Sprintf's with too few arguments. Sscanf's with a 32-bit %format trying to fill a 64-bit operand Printf should use %p for pointers, not %x. Missing cases in switch statements. Order of operations undefined (e.g. "line == line++;"). Much use of string literals as values to char*, used const char* or casted instead. Use of "char" as an index into an array. Cast to unsigned char before use. Some timer handle mismatches between start and stop. Static function prototypes declared in header files with definitions in .C files. Some lines with "if (a=b)" should have read "if (a==b)". I changed those. Others with "if (a=b)" were correct, and I made them "if ((a=b))" Fixed the order of many constructor initializers Added missing return statements from non-void functions, or made the function void. Removed extraneous "\"s at the end of some comments (multiline comment possible) Removed unnecessary modifier flags in scanf format strings. Multiline string literals are deprecated. Made them terminate at line endings. Python code generation now uses const char* for string literals. va_arg won't accept enums; they're promoted to int's. So I changed a va_arg parser to retrieve an int, then cast to the right enum aftwards. Checking "if(buff)" when buff is defined as char is always true. ColorAttribute.xml was broken. git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@4783 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
Showing with 495 additions and 241 deletions