This patch adds Python bindings to SENSEI.
* Flatten nested namespaces to only 1 level deep
* Update to ADIOS 1.11
* SWIG Python bindings and CMake driver code
* Use interface libraries for dependencies
* export targets and generate a working SENSEIConfig.cmake
* CMake find modules for Libsim, NumPy, and mpi4py
* Newton Python miniapp demonstrating use of SENSEI from Python
* Warning cleanup
* VTKPosthocIO analysis adaptor, writes any VTK dataset to either ".pvd"
or ".visit" format. Can be used to generate representative data for
configuring Catalyst and Libsim configs.
* Add a method to the Catalyst adaptor to configure a pipeline from
Catalyst Python script. Before this was in ConfigurableAnalysis.
* Enable point meshes in the Libsim adaptor
* Update the read me