resampleToImage filter sets color legend min wrong
The ResampleToImage filter sets the min wrong on the color legend. The Rescale to Data Range fails, as does Rescale to Data Range over All Timesteps. The only workaround is to use Rescale to Custom Data Range.
Here is how to replicate:
- 5.8.0, Linux, builtin server.
- disk_out_ref.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Color by Temp. Note the min and max. It is about 290 to 910.
- Volume Render. This is what it should look like.
- Resampe to Image. Apply. Notice that the color legend is now 0 to 910. This is a bug.
Because this makes huge data difficult, and is confusing, marking as required.