Append Location Attributes filter crashes in Catalyst with muliblock dataset where leaves are structured
We get a crash from Append Location Attributes under the following circumstances:
- running SPARC linked to Catalyst
- incoming data is a multiblock dataset where the leaves are structured grids
- I assume some processes may have no data from various blocks, and also that blocks are likely to be divided among processes
- We apply the Append Location Attributs filter simulation crashes when it hits this filter.
If we do
- extract subset with seed
- append location attributes, Watney reports this succeeds; I have had to do a merge blocks after extract subset with seed to get it to work, but I may have been running an old binary.