"Hover points on" and "Hover cells on" not updated when switching geometries
To reproduce the bug:
- Open the two geometries attached triangle_stress_1.vtu triangle_stress_2.vtu
- Select the first one (triangle_stress_1)
- Clic on "Hover points on", move the mouse to an edge of the triangle. The indicated stress should be 1.
- Select the second file (triangle_stress_2), and deselect the first file (the order of the operation is here important).
- Move the mouse to an edge. The indicated stress is 1, whereas it should be 2!
See the picture below, where the scale indicates a stress of 2 (the expected value), whereas the stress reported by "Hover points on" is 1.
If the order of the operation is deselect the first file, and then select the second one, the correct stress is reported in "Hover points on".
My Paraview version is the development one that was on master Yesterday, so just before it was forked to 5.8 RC1.