Volume rendering of vectors is wrong
Volume rendering of vector data is wrong. Here is how to replicate:
- Linux, 5.7.0, builtin server.
- disk_out_ref.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Paint by V. Volume render.
Bug. Notice that you only see one half of the disk_out_ref.exo. What you see should be symmetric.
Interesting - Change the color legend to be -22 to 22. Now, you see there are actually negative components!
To see what I would expect, do as follows:
- calculator. Formula is mag(V). Apply.
- Paint by Result. Volume Render.
My guess is we have two options. Either not allow volume rendering of vectors, or calculate the magnitude of these vectors.