Outdated Wiki pages
The wiki contains a lot of outdated information.
Here are some that either need to be updated/replaced/removed imo.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ThirdPartyLicenses : @ben.boeckel may know the right way to fix this, could we generate something ?
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install : Should be replaced by a link to (build.md)[https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/Documentation/dev/build.md]
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Binaries : Simply refer to https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/tags/ instead of each version
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_Readers_and_Parallel_Data_Distribution : to remove
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo : Should point to
- https://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/ : to remove
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/User_Created_Plugins : Should be removed or integrated in ParaView plugins. This is non-builded, non-tested user provided code.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/PythonRecipes : We should have a Python Examples stuff, similar to the VTK examples.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Howtos : This could be removed I supose.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Related_Publications : We should find a way to keep this up to date somehow
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Time_in_ParaView : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Suggested_online_help_documentation_changes : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ServerManager_XML_Hints : All info should be moved into markdown and available in doc
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Guidelines_for_Contributing_Plugins : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Terminology_map : Should be removed
Other pages may need to be updated or moved to the ParaView guide as well.