vtkContour broken with nans
I seem to have found a bug with the vtkContour filter. If the scalar array contains any nans, the output will produce a bad result: the contour will contain "nan points"
Aren't nan values supposed to be filtered out?
How to reproduce
- Create a sphere
- add elevation
- set some values of the elevation to Nan using a programmable filter
- Add contour filter ( contour display a valid min-max range)
- set contour value ( eg : mid range value)
- open spreadsheet view, the contour will contain nan points ...
- created using ParaView 5.6