Screenshots bad for save all views
If you create a trace of multiple views, and then save screenshot, with ParaView being smaller, you get weird pictures. It looks like weird offscreen rendering issues.
I will attach a .py file.
- ParaView 5.6.0 and also master, Linux, builtin server. 5.6.0 shows weird artifacts that look like an ocular migrane, where master (v5.6.0-1312-g8ce81b84) has three of the four views blacked out.
- IMPORTANT - Make ParaView about half size. This means the main view will be maybe 4" wide by 3" high.
- Edit the script. You will need to point to can.ex2, and an output directory for the screenshot.
- View/ Python. Run the script.
Look at the .png. It will look like junk.
Here is how I made the script (from memory).
- Linux, master, builtin server.
- Have ParaView fill most of the screen.
- Start Trace.
- Load can.exo. Apply.
- Split horizontal.
- Split vertical.
- Select right view. Split vertical.
- Turn visibility on for all 4 views.
- Save screenshot. Save all views.