LineChartView does not handle multibock selection correctly
LineChartView (and for that matters, all vtkXYChart based view) do not handle selection in multiblock correctly.
How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Open provided sineWaves.pvsm file pointing to the right .csv files
- in the information tab, check that the first block contains only 10 rows
- in the line chart view showing the second block, select the 50 first rows in the chart
- in the line chart view only the first 10 rows are selected, when it should be the 50 first rows, this is incorrect
- in the spreadsheet view, the 10 rows of the first block are selected as well as the 50 first rows of the second block, this is incorrect.
The fix should be to set a
vtkSelectionNode::COMPOSITE_INDEX() in vtkChartSelectionHelper::MakeSelection, like it is done in vtkHardwareSelector.cxx:130, but the composite info is not available there. No Idea what the correct way to implement this is.