Save Data with Time in Exodus files fails
We are not saving time when saving data as exodus files. This shows up differently, depending if we are buildin server or remote server. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.6.0, Linux, local server.
- 5.6.0, Linux, remote server.
- Open g1s1. Apply.
- Slice. Z Normal. Move the slice so it goes through all 3 blocks. Apply.
- File/ Save Data. Write All Time Steps. OK.
Buildin Server, we get the following:
- ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/IO/Exodus/vtkExodusIIWriter.cxx, line 298 vtkPExodusIIWriter (0x7891030): Temporal data with changing topology is not yet supported
Remote Server, we get output, but there is no time in the dataset.
The Remote Server needs to AT LEAST give a warning. Buildin and Remote Server needs to support time.