load state/ search different directory broken and crash
We have lost the ability to redirect state files to different directories. This MUST be fixed for 5.6.0, and is a show stopper. Here is how to replicate.
- mkdir g1s1Dir. cp .../blar/g1s1* g1s1Dir/
- ParaView remote server, Linux, master (and 5.5.2).
- Open g1s1.e.16. Apply.
- File/ Save State. Don't forget that this gets saved on the client side. Also, don't put this in the g1s1Dir/, if you are using the same computer for client and server.
- Reset session
- Server side, mv g1s1Dir g1s1Dir-moved
- File/ Load State. Search files under specified directory. Choose new g1s1 directory.
Server side will crash.
By the way, this works correctly if you only try to open can.exo.
Cory and Utkarsh should have this dataset. Ask me for it if necessary.