Point selection crashes on chart view with multiblock dataset
Since the rewriting of the selection engine in VTK vtk/vtk!4162 (merged), it appears that the selection of a point on a multiblock that contains a table and another type of object in a Plot Char View or a Bag Chart View crashes ParaView.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open sineWaves.csv from ParaView Data
- Apply the "Extract Bag Plots" filter
- Create a "Bag Chart View"
- Show the "ExtractBagPlots1" in this view
- Select a point with the "Rectangle selection (s)" tool
- Open sineWaves.csv
- Create a Sphere source
- Select both sources and apply a Group filter
- Apply the Plot Data filter
- Create a "Point Chart View"
- Show the created Group in this view
- Select the Table in the Composite Data Set Index array to visualize (disable the polygonal mesh)
- Select "Row Data" as Attribute Type
- Select a point with the "Rectangle selection (s)" tool of the view