Pipeline browser filter names are truncating
This one shows up at inconvenient times, such as when you are giving a ParaView tutorial. It is weird to replicate, here is how I did it.
- MacBook Pro Retina 15" Early 2013. Directions here are for the MacBook. Also replicated on Windows 7 lectern computer, screen mirroring onto a projector.
- ParaView 5.5.0, Mac (and Windows), built in server.
- Open can.exo. Apply.
- Programmable Filter. Don't hit apply.
- System Preferences. Display. Resolution: Scaled. Move all the way to Larger Text.
- In ParaView, Edit/ Settings (ParaView/ Preferences), Override Font, Font Size 18. The name of the Programmable filter will be truncated.
- You can now set System Preferences to default. Font name will remain truncated.