Volume rendered clip planes are bad
Here is a state file, created by Dave K, showing how bounding box clip planes are incorrect for volume rendering. Uses wavelet. Note that it is creating a very long, skinny wavelet, then clipping, then using the transformation scale, in the Z axis, to rescale to a cube.
- Linux, 5.5.0-rc3, local server.
- Load state file: broken-projected-tetrahedra.pvsm. You will see nothing.
- -Y. You now see what should be visible.
- Left mouse button, drag down maybe 10 degrees. You now see the cube disappearing from the bottom.
- Drag a bit more. More of the cube disappears.
- To see the cube totally disappeared, +Z.
- To see the cube again, -Y.