Dialogs act really strange when moved
Dialog or panels are acting really strangely when moved. Here is how to replicate.
- I deleted my .config/ParaView files.
- Linux, local server, 5.5.0-rc1 (my build). Qt version: 5.10.0. 64 bit.
- Close the startup screen. It doesn't show the issue.
- Make ParaView larger, so there is more space to play with.
- View/ Output Messages.
- Drag the output messages dialog from it's dock, and drop in the middle of the 3d window.
- Now, grab the output messages dialog with the left mouse button. Holding the mouse button down, quickly move the mouse up and off the title bar of the output messages dialog. The output messages dialog won't move. Let up the mouse button. Move back over the output messages dialog - it will pick up focus! You have to click again to get this to stop.
I believe there is a slight delay remote server, and this bug makes moving dialogs remote server really difficult. Thus, marking for the 5.5.0 release. Ask me if it needs to slip to fall.