Plot Selection Over Time fails for distributed datasets
- Start ParaView, and connect to parallel pvserver (at least 2 ranks)
- Open can.ex2, load only EQPS (just to keep things simple), Apply
- D3, Apply, Color by "vtkProcessId" to see what's on each of the ranks.
- Now select a few cells such that you're selecting cell on both ranks.
- Plot Selection Over Time, Apply
The filter produces the following:
What we're seeing is that it created separate plots for data on each of the ranks. that's not what one would have expected.