ParaView failing to write tensor exodus files
ParaView appears to be failing, when File/ Save Data to exodus files, when writing tensor data. Here is how to replicate:
- Linux, master (and 5.4.1), local server.
- Open fmaego.results.case. Note that this file depends on results.geom (and possibly others in this folder). I will attach the dataset. All vars on (which is the defualt), Apply.
- Information Tab. Note that we have a Stress Tensor.
- File/ Save Data. Save as an exodus file. I used deleteMe2.e. Write all time steps. Save.
- Reset Session.
- File Open. Note that the variable tensor Stress is now passed among numerous scalar and vector variables.
- Turn on all variables. Apply.
- Information Tab. Again, this wasn't read in as a tensor. This is a bug.