Saving Data in ParaView in parallel cause pipeline to be recomputed
All the pipeline is recomputed when saving a dataset.
- run pvserver in parallel
- Open ParaView
- Create a wavelet, Apply
- Add a RandomVectors, Apply
- Add a StreamTracer, Apply
- The stream tracer take some time to run and the progress bar show the PStreamTracer progress (kind of incorrect numbers btw)
- SaveData as a .pvtp file
- Pipeline as recomputed and PStreamTracer progress appears again when it should not.
- The bug can be seen only once, not twice, without modifying a filter parameter.
- The bug does not appear in serial
- The bug shows only with .pvtp